Common faults and the solutions of fascia gun
● Unable to power on
•Temperature too high
When using the fascia gun in an environment above 40 degrees Celsius, the fascia gun may be subject to temperature overheating protection, and the host may not start normally.
√Solution: Let it stand still for 2 hours in an environment below 40 degrees Celsius, then turn it on and use it.
•The battery level is' 0 '
When the battery is out of charge, if the user continues to not charge for a long time, the battery will generate low battery protection, collectively referred to as over discharge protection. At this time, the fascia gun cannot work properly when starting up again.
√Solution: Keep the power off, connect the charger to put the fascia gun into charging mode, fully charge it, and then turn on the fascia gun to work normally.
•Fascia gun cannot be turned on
√Solution: Check if the battery is sufficient. If it has not been used for a long time, please charge it for at least 5 hours first.
● Unable to charge
• Fascia gun temperature too high
When the temperature of the fascia gun body is too high, connecting the charger will prevent charging.
√Solution: Rest in an environment below 40 degrees Celsius for 2 hours before charging.
•Charger temperature too high
When the fascia gun is charged in an environment above 40 degrees Celsius, the charger will trigger overheating protection and cannot charge properly.
Solution: Rest in an environment below 40 degrees Celsius for 2 hours before charging.
• Fascia gun cannot be charged
√Solution: Check if the charging port is properly inserted.
● There is a strange noise from the fascia gun
Internal components are worn or damaged and need to be sent for repair and replacement.
● Maintenance of cold and hot fascia guns
• Clean the equipment with a slightly damp towel and then wipe dry with a dry soft cloth;
• Do not use the equipment for a long time, please store it in the packaging box;
• When the equipment is not in use for a long time, the battery should be charged once a month;
• The equipment should be stored in a well ventilated, non corrosive gas free space, 250MM above the ground to prevent moisture.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a response from us via email. Please be sure to leave your contact details so that we can better assist